Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Writing...for 31 days - No More Hiding

As you can see I have yet to populate most of the information on my blog. I have actually just stepped on to the blogging scene! 

This year the Lord has been working in my life and challenging me to grow in areas that I honestly never thought I would venture into. It is a lot a bit intimidating to me to put my thoughts on the internet for whomever may read! 

I have a dear friend, Brittany Willard, over at These Happy Times, who has been such an encourager. She has been blogging for a while and when I told her I thought I was supposed to start doing this, she suggested the write31days.com challenge and I decided to accept. 

Since I am so new, I will probably be telling you a little more about myself and my journey in life to follow God's call to be like Jesus. I'm excited to have a place to share what God is doing in my heart. I have been so encouraged by reading other bloggers. I pray the words to follow on this blog will be an encouragement to you. 

Check back on this page for a new link each day this month! 

~Angela Burr






No comments:

Post a Comment