Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Leaving Excuses Behind

So, the more I thought about writing and then about blogging, I couldn’t get away from the thought that it’s all been said before. Why should I write when there are others who do such a good job. I mean, that’s their profession. They are professional writers! "God, why in the world would there be a place for me in writing?" Isn’t that how all our excuses go when we want to hide? But, when my husband called me the other morning and said “God wants you to quite hiding,” I knew that meant I would just have to give up those excuses and move forward. We all have excuses. The bible is full of the great men and women who obeyed God in spite of their reservations. Why? Because they trusted God. May we all choose to be brave and strong by putting our trust in the Lord!

Trust the Lord! Be brave and strong and trust the Lord. Psalms 27:14 (CEV) 



No comments:

Post a Comment