Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Encouraging One Another

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 
(1 Thess. 5:11 NIV)

I have so enjoyed following my friends Brittany Willard (thesehappytimes.com) and Jennifer Watson  (jenniferreneewatson.com). I may never blog to the extent they do, but I am thankful for the encouragement along the way. Sometimes the enemy of our soul tries to twist things so that instead of an encouragement from others we compare ourselves to others, but there is no time for those comparisons! There are people who desperately need the hope of Jesus. I am excited to jump into this blogging community and join in with those who make a difference with the words the Lord is giving them to share. 


Here’s to no more hiding! I look forward to sharing more of what the Lord is doing in my life! Thank you for coming along with me on this journey. I pray you will be inspired to no longer hide, but allow Jesus to move you forward in His plans for your life as well. 

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him that is alone when he falleth, and hath not another to lift him up. (Ecc. 4:9-10, ASV)

No comments:

Post a Comment